Tee times are strongly suggested for weekday and weekend play. The Pro Shop staff will try to accommodate as many “walk-ins” as possible. Review the rules of reserving tee time:
- All golfers, including non-residents, can make tee times seven days in advance for every day of the week.
- The golf course reserves the right to fill open spots in the tee time.
- A golfer may make tee times for two groups as long as he/she always fills the groups.
- Golfers calling in for tee times may be refused future time without pre-payment if they fail to show or fill their groups beforehand.
- Two tee times must be made two hours and twenty minutes apart for 18-hole play.